Social Worker – Cumbria – Adult Short Term Intervention Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join the Adult Short Term Intervention Team based in Cumbria.
A primary role of this team is to work across the system to enhance prevention interventions and work to prevent or delay admission into formal support services.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- High pay rate
- Long term contract
- Agile working, predominantly from home
- Friendly and supportive management
- Based in South Cumbria
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To work in a team to undertake strengths-based assessments and deliver appropriate person-centred support and outcomes for people in our service with care and support needs.
- To work in ways that promote independence, recognise potential for change, and through excellent practice, enable people to maximise their strengths
- To actively promote the work of the Council internally and externally, on the development and delivery of continuously improving modern and competitive services for our customers
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.