Social Worker – Cumbria – AMHP
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy team based in Cumbria.
As a successful AMHP, you will be required to a team player, with the ability to work individually when required, in a variance of locations such as hospital and community.
What’s in it for you as an AMHP?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a AMHP include:
- To deliver a professional AMHP service.
- To contribute to the delivery of personalised assessments in line with legislation and guidance and in line with county policies and procedures
- To contribute to the provision of high quality assessments, reviews and support plans for individuals, in consultation with the person and their carer.
- To liaise with others involved in the service users / carers care to support decision making in future needs – such as provision of ongoing effective, support, contribute to information gathering regarding safeguarding of children and adults and effective risk management. Including clear decision making and reporting on outcomes.
- To communicate effectively with customers, carers, other agencies and professionals to support the delivery of a co-ordinated response to customer and carer needs
- To effectively manage your own assessment allocations and support allocation to others as part of a duty system.
What we are looking for in an AMHP:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.