Social Worker – Darlington – Fostering and supported lodgings Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Qualified Social Worker to join busy Fostering and supported lodgings Team in Darlington.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Safeguard and promote the health and well-being of children and young people and support their families and carers by working with cases appropriate to their experience, skills, and knowledge.
- Participate in the duty rota in identifying suitable placements for children matching them with potential in house foster carers.
- Undertake annual foster carer reviews – providing reports to the Independent Reviewing Officer within statutory timescales – and presenting to panel where required in accordance with policies and procedures
- Recognise the expertise of individuals, children, families, carers, groups, individuals and partner agencies about their own circumstances, position and have regard for their wishes and feelings.
As a Social Worker, you will Hold a caseload of approved and registered foster carers and connected carers, with responsibility for supporting them in meeting the needs of children in their care and provide regular supervision and day to day support for foster carers
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*