Social Worker – Darlington – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team based in Darlington.
As a successful candidate, you will hold a caseload of children and provide an effective, evidence-based intervention with consideration of timelines and impact.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
Duties as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Undertake regular reviews of individual children’s and family’s situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
- Initiate, draft & produce reports.
- Record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals to assess client needs
- Plan, carry out and monitor all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they are achieving their assessed outcomes.
Requirements as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.