Social Worker – Devon – Adults Community Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Community Team based in Devon.
As a successful candidate, you will be working to enable people to be as independent, healthy, and engaged with their communities as possible by empowering people to work towards person- centred, solution-focussed outcomes within a ‘Citizenship’ model and which includes technology enabled care approaches.
Your benefits as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- 2 days in office, Rest from home!
- Great Location
- Flexible working available
- Support provided by line manager as well as training
Your duties as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Undertake a key SW role within our Disability Focus specialism team.
- Working with young people from 17 years old (Preparing for Adulthood) through to adults age 65 who present with a range of physical and / or learning disability as well enduring health conditions, to assess eligible needs under the Care Act, supporting MCA-compliant decision making and ensuring the Safeguarding of adults at risk of abuse.
- Promote a user-led service that works closely with the person, family and a range of organisations within the Statutory, voluntary and provider services.’
Your requirements as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.