Social Worker – Devon (Barnstable Office) – Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Children’s Assessment Team based in Devon (Barnstable Office).
The team has undergone a lot of positive changes with a new service manager and offer a supported place work and develop your career.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid Working
- Training offered to Locum staff
- Accommodation Allowance of up to £150 a week
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To safeguard children and young people and adults at risk.
- To take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
- To gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
- To formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
- To maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user’s circumstances and plans. Make use of IT systems provided by the Service, complying with policy and procedures.
- To manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.