Social Worker – Discharge to Assess
Social Worker – Discharge to Assess – West Midlands – £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Discharge to Assess Service based in West Midlands.
You will be working to support adults and their families who have complex social needs because of a disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity. Your role will be to maximise their potential to live independently.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Worker who is looking to expand their knowledge of working within a Discharge to Assess Model.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your role as a Social Worker:
- Ensure that adults and their families are safeguarded
- Share ideas and best practice, providing specialist advice as part of a multi-disciplinary team sharing your knowledge as a Social Worker
- You will be supporting adults who have recently been discharged from hospital or supporting them to prevent an admission into hospital
- Your support will be focussed on enabling adults to remain as independent and self-caring as possible in their own homes.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.