Social Worker – Dorchester – Learning Disability
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker – Learning Disability to join our client’s team in Dorchester.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Learning Disability role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £37 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker – Learning Disability:
- Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements, in situations which involve, risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others.
- Identifying through assessment the needs and strengths of service users and/or family carers and source appropriate solutions and interventions.
- Use analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and intervention.
- Complete support planning with services users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Identify and take a professional lead on adult safeguarding issues where abuse or neglect is suspected.
Maintain and update knowledge regarding social policy and social work practice and be fully informed of organisational policy and procedures and relevant legislation, acting as a resource for the team and helping to develop others.
To take a key role in promoting and developing service user empowerment and recognise diversity and anti-discriminatory practice in all professional practice in the team.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
SWA – 169429