Social Worker – Dorset – Adults Youth Justice Officer
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our clients Adults Youth Justice Service in Dorset.
The team require a Social Worker who has previous experience of working with adults, and who is able to undertake strengths-based assessments. You will also support planning, complete mental capacity assessments, and have good knowledge of relevant legislation.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- £27.39 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Part time considered, but you must be able to undertake visits
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Dorset?
- You will undertake statutory duties associated with the service group outlined in the context statement, in accordance with directorate policy and practice, with the supervision, guidance and direction of an appropriate manager
- You will undertake statutory tasks related to the responsibilities of the service group outlined in the context statement, in accordance with disability, human rights and other relevant legislation and work with colleagues in carrying out statutory duties, as required
- You will carry a caseload with a high level of direction and supervision by and access to the manager who will agree the means by which care management is to be undertaken is to be undertaken and approve decisions, plans and written reports
- You will participate in team duty and referral taking systems as directed
- You will undertake assessment of service users’ needs in accordance with directorate policies and procedures. Assessments will be carried out in conjunction with service users, families, carers, and other professionals. Assessments will involve the evaluation of all aspects of an individual’s situation, including an assessment of jeopardy and risk
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.