Social Worker – Dorset – Child Protection
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Children’s Social Worker, to join a busy Child Protection Team in Dorset, South West England.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced and dedicated Children’s Social Worker who is looking for the next step in their career, and the opportunity to experience a new and growing environment.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Dorset?
- Completing Duty Visits
- Attending strategy meetings
- Attending ICPC/ RCPC
- Chairing core groups/ CIN meetings
- Facilitating care planning meetings
- Writing court reports/ parenting assessments
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.