Social Worker – Durham – Children’s Services Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to Children’s Services Team in Durham.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Evaluate and review the development and progress of children, young people, and their families against the agreed plan, monitor their changing needs and evaluate impact. Amend plans as and when necessary.
- Be accountable for and review own practice using supervision and reflective practice. Seek advice from a range of sources. Discuss, debate, reflect upon and test hypotheses.
- Maintain personal and professional credibility through effective working relationships with peers, managers, and leaders both within the profession, throughout multi-agency partnerships and public bodies, including the family courts.
As a Social Worker, you will maintain high quality and appropriate professional relationships with children, young people, and families to enable positive change to take place. Support children, young people, and families even they are angry, hostile, and resistant to change. Manage tensions between parents, carers and family members, in ways that show persistence, determination and professional confidence.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*