Social Worker – Durham – Intermediate Care/Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Intermediate Care/Locality Team based in Durham.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- HYBRID WORKING
- Flexible working schedule
- HIGHEST pay in the area
- Supportive and fantastic team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
To undertake assessments of the needs of potential users and obtain contributions to that assessment from other personnel and/or agencies; to encourage the participation of users and carers and ensure that their views are taken fully into account; and to relate those needs to agency policies and ensure that the process is carried out in accordance with published standards.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.