Social Worker – Durham – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Durham.
As a successful candidate, you will be championing the views and wishes of children and young people so that they may be supported to reach their full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a corporate parent to our children and being the lead professional.
- Working alongside other professionals, to ensure that a child and/or young person receives appropriate care, education and health services, and any other support needed to ensure their needs are appropriately met.
- Occasionally preparing reports and attending court.
- Ensuring their safety and supporting them towards independence.
- Undertaking regular statutory visits, complete and update assessments and review the children and young people’s care plan.
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.