Social Worker – Duty & Assessment – Lancashire
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Duty and Assessment Team based in Lancashire.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be receiving work from MASH, completing timely children and family assessments, working with children and families leading on support plans and working directly with children, their families, and professional groups.
What’s in it for you?
- Capped Caseloads
- Supportive management
- Flexi / Home working
- Work – life balance
- Travel Benefits
What will you be doing?
- Manage cases varying in complexity
- Organise packages of support to service users
- Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance
- Work to empower service users through planning and evaluating services to increase their levels of self-sufficiency, competence and to facilitate independence from social service assistance
- Liaise with and take a professional lead in involving appropriate staff and agencies and cases and arrange for contact as necessary to meet the needs of service users
- Carry out initial, core and other specialised assessments to formulate support plans for service users
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.