Social Worker – Ealing – Adult Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Ealing.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Hybrid working – Mostly remote
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To carry out more complex strengths-based assessments of adults, their carers and their families. As a result of these assessments, to recommend appropriate action or services to meet the adult’s needs.
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
- To undertake supportive and preventative work with individuals and families including supporting a carer/family to maintain care for an adult at home as well as supporting adults in other settings, including the Ealing Shared Lives service. Providing a higher level of support to families with complex needs, serving as a change agent in different ways and maximising the professional and wider network involved.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.