Social Worker – Ealing – Hospital Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Assessment Team based in Ealing.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Social workers will be required to complete section 9 assessments within agreed and specific time frames.
• Be proficient in case noting.
• Identifying, vulnerable adults, and demonstrate best practise, when assessing older adults.
• Providing handover to their colleagues to maximise the potential of the team.
• Work jointly and collaboratively with the seniors in the team.
• Be proactive in organising their supervision.
• Build good links and connections within health and social care.
• Be available for weekend working, at least 2 times a month.
• Demonstrate resilience and be able to manage stress and burn out effectively with management support.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.