Social Worker – Ealing – Hospital Review Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Hospital Review Team based in Ealing.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- 3 days WFH
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To undertake reviews with challenging cases, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities, improving outcomes for adults, their carers and their families
- To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and in partnership with health, housing and other statutory and voluntary agencies in order to provide consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families.
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.