Social Worker – Ealing – Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Ealing.
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about changing the lives of adults who have complex mental needs and inspire confidence and through the promotion of wellbeing and choice to make a real difference, then this is the role for you.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Possibility of condensed hours
- Supportive team
Essential Requirements for the role/System knowledge required:
- Working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act , Care Act, Human rights act, Equality Act
- Act as an Enquiry Officer completing s42 Safeguarding Enquiries – to ensure the principles of protecting patients while ensuring positive outcomes are achieved for the individual
- Working in conjunction with health colleagues within multidisciplinary teams in order to to undertake holistic assessments and creative collaborative approaches using a strength based methodology
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.