Social Worker – East England – Older Peoples Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Older Peoples Team based in East England. As a successful Social Worker, you will undertake Care Act duties in Assessment, Safeguarding and Support/ Well-being Planning with an emphasis on prevent/reduce/delay needs.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion.
- Enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
- Manage a complex caseload.
- Assessing client’s needs, risks, capacity and responding appropriately to support the service user.
- Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals.
- Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users’ needs.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- You must be Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Have post-qualified experience in Social Work
- Have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.