Social Worker – East London – Referral and Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment Team based in East London.
As a successful candidate, you will provide a quality social work service to children, young people, and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
Your benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
Your responsibilites as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the well-being of children and young people.
- Plan, deliver, and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people’s interests are supported.
- Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.