Social Worker – East Midlands – Adults Duty
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Duty Team based in the East Midlands.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be a joining a motivated team that works with a diverse range of citizens and carers to provide holistic strength-based assessments and reviews to maximise independence and reach outcomes, identifying appropriate services to meet needs and commissioning support where required.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in the East Midlands?
- Delivering good outcomes for adults through completing timely assessments and implementing effective care plans that safeguard vulnerable adults.
- Acting as safeguarding investigator and provide reports to safeguarding strategy meetings or review meetings as required.
- Managing complex cases including those of suspected abuse and neglect.
- Applying advanced knowledge of a wide range of policies in reflective evidence-based practice.
- Undertaking case management responsibilities that include adult-focused assessments of need within a person-centred approach, monitoring, co-ordinating and review of care plans.
- Maintaining and producing professional case records and reports which are structured, clear, evidence based and logical.
- Managing own workload effectively, maintaining appropriate records and preparing and submitting reports as required within agreed timescales.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.