Social Worker – East Midlands – Adults Review Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Review Team based in the East Midlands. If you are a Social Worker with experience in a similar role of completing reviews and assessments, then we would love to hear from you!
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
What you will be doing as a Social Worker in East Midlands?
- Effectively manage a sometimes-complex caseload, undertake a range of assessments, and help resolve conflict where appropriate Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards
- Write reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Some ability to work effectively on more complex situations, exercise their initiative and evaluate their own practice
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in Adult Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.