Social Worker – East Midlands – AMHP
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Allied Mental Health Practitioner Team based in the East Midlands.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Maintain a complex caseload and be responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet them that promote independence.
- Undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, contributing to continuing healthcare assessments.
- Be responsible for the identification of potential Reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
- Promote a Strength Based Approach which embeds the ethos of promoting independence and wellbeing at every opportunity, ensures people can assess their own needs, risks and uncertainties to meet their short- and long-term goals, delaying the need for long term care and support.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.