Social Worker – East Riding of Yorkshire – Adult Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Assessment Team based in East Riding of Yorkshire.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Highest pay in the area
- Hybrid working
- Supervision and training available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- With supervision provides a range of assessment and interventions for specialist services to adults, their families and carers. These range from carrying out a variety of assessments, reassessments designing and implementing appropriate packages of care and provision of specialist interventions as a part of a care planning process – reviewing as necessary.
- Works closely with other agencies, planning, arranging co-ordinating and monitoring a range of services to meet the needs of adults, their families and carers to the required standards arranging and chairing meetings as necessary.
- Works within policy and practice and departmental procedures to the required standards, in assessing and meeting the mental health needs of adults, their families and carers.
- Maintains case records and assists in the completion of statistical and workload returns as required by management information and quality systems
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.