Social Worker – East Sussex – Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Mental Health Country Wide Reviewing Team based in East Sussex.
The successful candidate will have experience in Mental Health settings, and knowledge of safeguarding and dealing with complex cases would be beneficial.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- You will be responsible for undertaking social care reviews and carers reviews, under the Care Act 2014
- Ensure that social care practice within Mental Health is well embedded and meets all statutory and practice requirements
- Provide the professional lead in cases and support unqualified workers in their practice
- Assess the needs of adults. Providing clear evidence which fairly and accurately determines the level of need and outcomes identified in partnership with the person
- Ensure that any interventions or services support the service user in way that enhances their independence, choices, and wellbeing
- Monitor and review support plans, and services to ensure that eligible needs are met in a way that the person has determined
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.