Social Worker – Enfield – Children’s Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Qualified Social Worker to join the busy team at an Enfield based Children’s Disability Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to disabled children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Qualified Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £36 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Qualified Social Worker:
- To carry out assessments and undertake care management in the area of specialism. (Disabled children and their families)
- To make recommendations for service provision in accordance with the Children services threshold and eligibility criteria.
- To work at all times within the Council’s Financial regulations.
- To make use of management information systems, including information technology, in the recording, retrieval and analysis of information as required.
- To provide a social work service to designated service users.
You will carry out responsibilities with due regard to the Council’s Equal Opportunities/ Race Equality and Health and Safety Policies as an integral part of the post. You will also undertake any other appropriate duties commensurate with the post as directed by the Team Manager or Centre Manager.
What we are looking for in a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*