Social Worker – Enfield – Discharge/Physical Disabilities/Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Discharge/Physical Disabilities/Assessment based in Enfield.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
Working in a Local Authority that is striving to continually improve, offering excellent training and development opportunities for their staff and the chance to make tangible positive impacts. The role pays competitively and offers some flexibility in hybrid working opportunities.
Essential requirements for the role:
The ideal candidate will have experience undertaking assessments, working within a multi-disciplinary team, and excellent knowledge of relevant safeguarding legislation.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.