Social Worker – Enfield – Leaving Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Leaving Care Team based in Enfield.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To conduct assessments and undertake care management responsibilities in the area of looked after children/care leavers and safeguarding statutory social work.
- To be aware of the resources available within the specialist area, including other sources of funding so that the maximum benefit may be obtained for service users within budgetary resources of Children Services.
- To make use of management information systems, including information technology, in the recording, retrieval and analysis of information as required.
- To be managed by and receive supervision from the immediate line manager/ designated person, and to be assessed against agreed standards and targets.
As a social worker you will manage, implement, monitor and review plans involving service users and consulting with other workers and agencies as appropriate. You will ensure cases within the service are progressed in a timely manner, that the most vulnerable children are safeguarded and that up-to-date research informs all interventions
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*