Social Worker – Enfield – MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy MASH Team based in Enfield.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Clear career pathways
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To make recommendations for service provision in accordance with the Children services threshold and eligibility criteria.
- To comply with the Children Services recording policy and to complete appropriate forms and documents as required.
- To always work within the Council’s Financial regulations.
- To manage, monitor and review care plans, involving disabled children and young people and their families, and liaising with other workers and agencies as appropriate.
As a social worker you will provide assessment, care management and social work services to disabled children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy and also you will contribute to the development of the Centre as a specialist resource for Children and young people with disabilities and their families utilising their knowledge and experience to promote and ensure best practice is central to service delivery.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*