Social Worker – Enfield – Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Mental Health Team based in Enfield.
Enfield Council Housing have an exciting opening for an experienced Level 3 Social Worker (Adults) to work within the street homeless accommodation service. The service provides in-reach support to Housing first tenants with a history of rough sleeping with high/complex needs and circumstances living in a one bed or shared property within the Borough of Enfield, as part of the Rough Sleeper Accommodation Project (RSAP).
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Essential requirements for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of the Care Act (2014), Mental Capacity Act (20005) and Mental Health Act (1983).
- Undertaking needs assessments in line with the Care Act 2014.
- Providing intensive support with integration into society and crisis intervention where proportionate and appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.