Social Worker – Extended Involvement Team / Older Persons
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a qualified Social Worker to join our clients Extended Involvement Team / Older Persons Team in Hertsmere, Hertfordshire
This is a unique role, where the successful Social Worker will become part of a highly experienced and dedicated team. You must have current MCA and Safeguarding training as well as experience.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Hertfordshire?
- You will assess the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need
- You will complete support planning with users of our services to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
- You will undertake safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
- You will assist and provide advice to carers
- You will promote independence and well being
- You will work closely with other agencies within the community, both statutory and voluntary, to achieve good outcomes for the users of those services
- You will maintain accurate and up to date skills and knowledge of resources through continual professional development and supervision
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.