Social Worker – Feltham – Adults with Physical Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults with Physical Disabilities Team in Feltham.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- To provide a professional social work service to adults (including older people) with physical, sensory, or learning disabilities and their carers (including those who are terminally ill) with a particular focus on enquiries into allegations of significant harm(abuse).
- Working with individuals and/or their families and multi-disciplinary colleagues, providing practical assistance, advice, and information, working with community supports and liaison with other agencies, seeking the help of other professionals as necessary.
- To assess, sometimes jointly with staff from other teams, service users’ and carers needs including evaluating the level of risk, in accordance with agreed criteria and Departmental policies.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*