Social Worker – Fife – Child Protection Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Child Protection Team based in Fife.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Long term contracts available
- Hybrid working available
- Competitive rate of pay
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
The Child Protection Team in Fife Council holds responsibility for undertaking joint investigations and joint investigative interviews of children, who are potentially at significant risk of harm or have witnessed a significant incident. The Team works very closely with Fife Police and Health services through the Interagency Referral Discussion (IRD) process and to ensure coordinated investigations.
The Child Protection Team has grown and developed over the last year to navigate the adoption of the new nationally trained model for joint investigative interviews of children, the Scottish Child Interview Model (SCIM).
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.