Social Worker – Flintshire – Child Protection and Court
Our client in Flintshire is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Social Worker to join their Child Protection and Court Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Children’s Social Worker to take on a long contract, where you will plan, deliver, and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate, review cases.
Benefits as a Children’s Social Worker:
- £100 per week non – taxable accommodation expenses (on top of normal expenses)
- Caseloads up to 15 children
- Duty is 1 day every 1-2 weeks
- Highly supportive team and management
- Children Services Assistants who can support you
Duties as a Children’s Social Worker:
- Plan, deliver, and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
- Work directly with children and young people.
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people’s interests are supported.
- Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
Essential requirements of this Children’s Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.