Social Worker – Gloucestershire – Fostering Support
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Fostering Support Team based in Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will carry out robust supervisions, support foster carers to attend relevant meetings and support with annual reviews for foster panels. They will support foster carers to manage children with a diverse range of behaviours and needs.
Your benefits as a Fostering Support Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your duties as a Fostering Support Social Worker:
- Undertake Form F’s, connected people and Special Guardianship assessments.
- Ensure that the service exceeds the requirements of the Fostering Services Regulations, National Minimum Standards, and best practice.
- Ensure that children unable to return to their birth family have agreed permanency plans which give them appropriate legal security and are progressed on a timescale that is right for the child.
- Support IROs to review Care Plans at every Looked After Child Review and make certain the plan for permanence is addressed at the 2nd review with clear timescales for implementation of the permanence plan.
- Provide foster carers with supervision & support and learning & development opportunities which will enable them to promote positive outcomes in all areas of children and young people’s lives
Your requirements as a Fostering Support Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.