Social Worker – Gloucestershire – Permanence Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Permanence Team based in Gloucestershire.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for Children in Care under the age of 11 and lead (as an additional worker) on the adoption element of the child’s plan, writing the CPR (child permanence report) whilst in care proceedings and then being fully responsible for the child’s plan post Placement Order.
Your benefits as a Permanence Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your duties as a Permanence Social Worker:
- Work closely with children, young people and their families, other staff within the service function and partner agencies to provide support and protection for children and young people in need and at risk.
- Promote a range of services which carry out statutory duties as required by legislation and guidance.
- Assess the needs of children, young people and families to plan and implement suitable multi-agency interventions and service provisions to meet need and review outcomes.
- Manage a caseload with a high level of complexity and risk including those children subject to care proceedings and child protection plans.
- Act in a consultative role to less experienced social workers to ensure reflective practice in all single or multi-agency assessments, including the development of outcome focussed plans.
- Direct work with children, young people and families in order to manage risk and achieve the sustained and positive outcomes identified in assessments and plans.
Your requirements as a Permanence Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.