Social Worker – Greater London – Adult Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Learning Disabilities Team based in Greater London.
In this role you will assess the needs of elderly physically and mentally frail people or other relevant clients as necessary, in accordance with current legislation and the policy and practices of the Local Authority.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To provide a service to older people with a disability (which may be caused by loss of function through physical or sensory impairment, or mental illness) and their carers, including work with individuals and/or their families, group, practical assistance, advice, information, working with Community support and liaison with other agencies, seeking the help of other professionals as necessary.
- Assess clients needs including evaluating risk and the level of priority of need.
- Make recommendations for a care plan, obtain authorisation from the relevant budget holder and arrange the provision of services.
- To maintain a personal workload.
- To work as a member of Care Management and Assessment and Review Teams.
- To monitor and review care packages as necessary.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.