Social Worker – Greater London – Adults Advice and Support Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Advice and Support Team based in Greater London.
This is a new front door service that has been developed to promote good conversations and enable exploration of appearance of care and support needs and to agree together and prescribe meaningful preventative support.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To work within the Care Act 2014 and other relevant statutory frameworks and take responsibility for maintaining a good standard of professional practice and developing the core skills and knowledge required, in collaboration with your line manager as part of continuous professional development.
- To apply Social Work principles and values to professional practice and to emulate our corporate values in all interactions with residents, colleagues, and partners.
- To engage and fully participate in supervision and to apply critical reflection and analysis to inform professional decisions. To ensure risks are discussed with your line manager to gain direction, advice and support with practice.
- To effectively manage a reasonable caseload appropriate to the level of experience and to maintain adequate throughput of work. To discuss any challenges with caseload management with your line manager in a timely way to access any necessary support with prioritisation.
- To provide support and expert advice on social care to social care assessors, students, and partners.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.