Social Worker – Greater London – Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Adults Team based in Greater London.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Take necessary action in accordance with Safeguarding procedures in order to protect vulnerable service users.
- Carry out assessment of needs to establish care plans where appropriate to ensure that services provided are effective, meet legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Review and monitor care plans and the quality of service provision responding to changing needs and renegotiating service provision where appropriate.
- Manage own caseloads or specific projects to ensure specialist inputs are obtained and effective outcomes are achieved.
- Support the delivery of designated areas of work by co-ordinating day to day operations and contributing to developing projects and processes.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.