Social Worker – Greater London – Assessment/CIN/LAC
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment/CIN/LAC Team based in Greater London.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Receive and share information about children and their families in accordance with agreed policies, protocols and procedures, and adhere to the Data Protection Act principles
- Carry out to a good standard assessment, planning, review and other case management activity in accordance with legal, regulatory and professional practice standards. This includes statutory guidance and regulations relating to assessment and case management, safeguarding children, disabled children, looked after children, fostering, adoption and private fostering.
- Co-ordinate, support and challenge professionals to work effectively together and evaluate the impact of help that has been provided in terms of the child’s well-being and life chances.
- Promote in own practice, within the team and service group the participation of children, young people and their families in developing the service provided by the team and service group.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.