Social Worker – Greenwich – Front Door/Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Front Door / Assessment Team based in Greenwich.
The team provide medical and nursing interventions, urgent social care packages and safeguarding responses for people over the age 18 years, who are registered with a Royal Borough of Greenwich GP and live within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Training to support Continued Professional Development, regular supervision in place, and access to a supportive management team to help with case management
Essential skills for the role:
- Adept at Strength Based Approaches
- Can co-produce care solutions utilising a person centered approach
- Can utilise their own initiative
- Has a creative approach to problem solving and thrives in an integrated team that is fast paced
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.