Social Worker – Greenwich – Joint Emergency Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the unique team at a Greenwich based Joint Emergency Team.
A new opportunity has opened up in our Joint Emergency Team as we are now expanding due to overseeing a pioneering initiative to create a Virtual Ward in the community. This will ensure patients can have access to the acute treatment they need, with the right clinical oversight in their homes, without having to be in situ within the Hospital.
What will it give you as a Social Worker?
- Hybrid operations.
- Supportive team and management
- Access to in-house training and wider team learning events
- Fantastic rate of pay
Primary Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- As a social worker in Greenwich your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision
We are looking for qualified social workers who are flexible and can meet the challenges of working in a fast paced environment. You will have experience of completing Social Care Needs assessment for people who have complex health needs around discharge, in order support a safe discharge from the virtual ward arrangement to their home, so it can be as seamless transition for them.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
If interested, please contact me on either of the below.