Social Worker – Hackney – Learning Disabilities/Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Learning Disabilities/Safeguarding Team based in Hackney.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
To hold and manage a complex and challenging caseload of up to 20 adults. An experience of, and interest in working with adults with learning disabilities and their families is highly desirable. You will have knowledge and expertise in understanding and carrying out responsibilities under the Care Act, including undertaking safeguarding enquiries under s42, mental capacity act ideally with experience of managing adults subject to proceedings in the court of protection. To undertake s9 care act assessments, person centred care and support plans, reviews, safeguarding enquiries.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.