Social Worker – Hackney – Learning Disability/Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Learning Disability/Assessment Team based in Hackney.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
- Must have experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front-line team.
- To work to achieve zero delays and admissions avoidance. To move in clients discharged via the D2A pathway to their long term destination within 4 weeks.
- Have a clear understanding of and experience of working with Adult Social Care and its statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health Care.
- Must have experience of completing Mental Capacity Act assessment and safeguarding enquiries.
- Must have experience of CHC, checklists and DSTs.
- To complete face to face visits. To demonstrate person centred working and to facilitate needs based assessments using a strengths-based approach.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.