Social Worker – Halton – Children in Care
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Care Team based in Halton.
As a successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experienced to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
You will also be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- Effective induction
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reflective supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Effective and supportive management
- Provided with the right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
- Flexible/Remote working
Your duties as a CIC Social Worker in Halton include:
- Provide support, guidance, advice and services to families to ensure that issues of concern identified in the assessment are addressed in a timely manner and that the needs of the child are reassessed and reviewed as appropriate.
- Work as part of a multi-agency team to deliver the appropriate plan to children on your caseload.
- Undertake child and family assessments, in partnership with the Child, their parents or carers and other agencies, ensuring that the child and the child’s voice is central to the assessment, with appropriate consideration and analysis of risk.
- Produce an outcome focussed SMART plan, following assessment that will meet the needs of the child, safeguard the child and promote permanence.
Your responsibilities as a CIC Social Worker in Halton include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.