Social Worker – Haringey – Adult Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join a busy Adult Assessment Team based in Haringey.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
To undertake person centred Assessments/ Reviews for Haringey residents and service users and their carers in line with the Care Act 2014. Social workers will work to maximise the independence of those assessment and implement preventative interventions, including working with voluntary and community groups and ensure a strengths-based approach is central to the process.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.