Social Worker – Haringey – Violence and Exploitation Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Violence and Exploitation Team based in Haringey.
As a successful candidate, you will deliver intensive outreach intervention with young people at high risk of becoming involved in group related offending, county lines, serious youth violence including gangs and child criminal exploitation, child sexual exploitation; and/or who are missing, vulnerable and exploited.
Duties as a Violence and Exploitation Social Worker:
- Drive a range of work aimed at keeping young people safe from violence, exploitation, and gangs.
- Undertaking direct work with young people, offering them diversion and exit support away from exploitation to include avoid them becoming involved in county lines and criminal activity.
- Deliver intensive outreach intervention.
Requirements as a Violence and Exploitation Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work