Social Worker – Harmful Sexual Behaviour Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a registered and qualified social worker to join a based in Warwickshire, for the Harmful Sexual Behaviour Service.
You will work alongside an existing highly experienced advanced practitioner, team manager and operations manager to provide high-quality interventions to children and young people who display harmful sexual behaviours. The service is placed within the Youth Justice Service but integrated with Warwickshire County Council.
Warwickshire City Council were rated “Good” by Ofsted.
- Clear career progression through extensive training and development opportunities.
- Generous local government pension scheme package.
- Manageable caseloads.
- Generous A/L which increases subject to length of service.
- Hybrid working.
- Relocation allowance where appropriate.
- car fuel allowances and access to pool cars.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Manage a varied caseload to support vulnerable children and their families who meet the threshold for service including those who have complex and or challenging need.
- To undertake a wide range of complex assessments of need/risk and devise support plans to meet identified outcomes, working in partnership with children, their families, agencies and other networks.
- Take a lead role in the professional development of colleagues e.g. mentoring, coaching or “practice assessing”
- To work within legislative frameworks and the local authority’s policies and procedures in providing a children’s Social Work Service.
Ideal Candidate & Requirements:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
To find out more about the fantastic opportunity we have to offer apply now or contact Jason at 0161-543 -6961.
Alternatively, you can email at Jason.Mccorley@Liquidpersonnel.com