Social Worker – Harrow – First Response Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join First Response Team in Harrow.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Duties as a Social Worker:
- Working within current legislation, the City Council’s policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
- Undertaking accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
- Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
- Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
As a Social Worker, you will be Assessing and managing risk of possible or actual harm to children and ensuring they are kept safe and protected from abuse through undertaking statutory assessments of cases including Child Protection investigations.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*