Social Worker – Hartlepool – Safegaurding Assessment and Support
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Social Worker to join our clients Safegaurding Assessment and Support Team in Hartlepool.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be joining a team which provides a comprehensive social work service from the point of single assessment through to work on a long-term basis. The team support children in need, including those in need of protection by assessing need, creating packages of support, and managing risk.
Your benefits as a Social Worker in Hartlepool:
- £27 per hour pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Highly supportive and visible management team
- Excellent staff wellbeing at work offer
- Very positive culture of support and development
What will you be doing as a Social Worker in Hartlepool?
- Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
- Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
- Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
- Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
- Attending court.
- Child protection meetings and case conferences
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an
Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.